The Art of Adjustment, a Teacher’s Manual, is designed to help teachers and serious yoga students understand the basics of safe,
mindful physical adjustments for over sixty separate yoga poses, or asanas. Highlights of this amazing Manual include:
- 240 pages of instruction, organized to mirror the classic Ashtanga Yoga sequence.
- Over 2,000 high-quality, step-by-step photographs for over 500 physical adjustments
- Premium wire-o binding system allows manual to lay flat for ease of reference during practicing and teaching.
- Breaks down each yoga pose with instruction on …
- Goal and Main Ideas of each pose.
- Verbal and Light Touch Adjustments.
- Prop-based Adjustments.
- Supported Adjustments.
We are pleased to offer discount pricing on orders of ten (10) or more signed print versions of our teaching manual. For information regarding discount pricing, please contact us.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/babaganeesha.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-responsive-image-slider/layout.php on line 17
Art of Adjustment