The Art of Adjustment, a Teacher’s Manual, is designed to help teachers and serious yoga students understand the basics of safe,
mindful physical adjustments for over sixty separate yoga poses, or asanas. Highlights of this amazing Manual include:
- 240 pages of instruction, organized to mirror the classic Ashtanga Yoga sequence.
- Over 2,000 high-quality, step-by-step photographs for over 500 physical adjustments
- Premium wire-o binding system allows manual to lay flat for ease of reference during practicing and teaching.
- Breaks down each yoga pose with instruction on …
- Goal and Main Ideas of each pose.
- Verbal and Light Touch Adjustments.
- Prop-based Adjustments.
- Supported Adjustments.
This is the DIGITAL version of Art of Adjustment. The digital download will be a “zip” file containing both a PDF and an ePub version of the book. A link to the download will be available directly after purchase and will also be sent in an email after purchase. You may download up to 3 times. Art of Adjustment is Copyright © Baba Ganeesha Press 2017 – all rights are reserved, and may not be copied or redistributed.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/babagane/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-responsive-image-slider/layout.php on line 17
Art of Adjustment